Road Rage Program
Road rage is a major social problem worldwide particularly in developed countries. It refers to out of control anger while driving on the roads and highways. Victims often suffer from verbal, emotional and physical violence. Perpetrators often run in conflict with the law. This remarkable structured program will teach you how to reduce and/or prevent road rage. For clients who do not need to complete the entire counselling program, single session therapy (SST) is available. The cost is $125 per session and more sessions can be arranged as needed.
Topics that are covered in the road rage program
- Introduction: anger and rage
- What is road rage?
- How to relax while driving
- Relaxing your body
- Changing your attitude
- Attitudes that can keep you more relaxed behind the wheel
- 10 important road rage strategies
- Review of the above topics and discussions.