The Family Therapy program aims to help family members grow as individuals and to function better in the family-setting.
The Family Therapy program is designed to help families who have challenges living together, usually in the form of family conflict. This program specializes in counselling and educating family members who are looking for strategies to cope more effectively in their lives. Overall, this program will help reduce the stresses associated in a family-setting with the intent of helping each family member become happier. It is recommended to have as many members of the family present during counselling to achieve better results.Program Topics:
- Assessment: narrative and context
- Counselling Goals: based on client narrative and tailored to the needs of the family
- What is a healthy family?
- Helping family members to communicate more effectively
- Creating appropriate boundaries in the family
- Assisting family members to interact more appropriately with each other
- Understanding how to function better in society
- Mindfulness-based Family Living
- Managing stress in families
- Reducing level of conflict in families
Although the program includes the above-mentioned topics, we try to cater to the needs of the family to ensure successful completion of the program.